Saturday, August 11, 2007

Verbal_karen_01

Not as impressed with the Verbal lesson as I was with the Math. I got a little bored. Then again, i'm reasonably good at the basics of verbal so all of this was a repeat for me. At the end of the lesson, I was asked to do an assignment from the material they had told me to download at the beginning of the course. That was fine. I was expecting them to do that. I was however surprised that nothing like this mentioned at the end of the Math class so i just assumed that since it was just the first class there would be no assignment.

WRONG!!

When i was taking out the verbal assignment i checked if there was anything for the math. Sure enough its there :-| which means yesterday when i didnt get any work done, I actually could have gotten some work done. And just yesterday a little panic started to creep in as my GMAT date approaches.

Lesson of the Day: Be more prepared!

No comments: