Monday, August 6, 2007

GMATSCRATCHPAD.com

One of the perks of being a Mod across two popular forms is that you get free stuff :D ok i know that sounds really El Cheapo but Hey! why dont you try dealing with dozen of mails a week asking for help with GMAT Prep, books, apps and the works!!!

Anyway sometime ago, the above mentioned company contacted me to know if I would be interested in testing their product. Dont we all love free stuff? So I said Yes and they promptly shipped me a free sample of their product. Its supposed to be a replica of the scratchpad that you get at the GMAT exam.

So the product arrived in due time and I must say i was very impressed. Prompt service, neat packaging, and a neat product. I spoke to a Ms Rohini and she promptly answered all my queries. Quite neat that no beating around the bush no marketing jazz just simple honest answers. Now i'm not gauranteeing you'll get the same treatment but i see no reason why you shouldn't. I'm a lefty so after reading a coupla reviews of how messy it gets for left handers i was a little worried. Its a relief to know its not so bad. The pad is really helpful and i've taken to doing all my work on it. I barely fill one page in a study session but me thinks that's partly because i do most of my math in my head. Pays to be a math faculty you know :D

Anyway, those of you interested might want to hop over to GmatSCRATCHPAD and get yourself one :)

No comments: