Friday, August 24, 2007

Verbal_Abi_03

  1. Types of Argument
  2. What you should be doing (for e.g. Causal Argument show an alternative cause)
  3. Strengthening and Weakening an argument
  4. Inference

All this in a mere 80mins. Of course, that's the length of the video, but writing the stuff, repeating it in your mind and answering the questions takes longer than that.

I'm really enjoying these classes. I've actually started to think that CR isnt so bad and is pretty easy. Perhaps I should volunteer to take some CR classes for the LST batch before i make up my mind :D

On the homework part, I've decided to copy the question numbers in my spare time i.e. after dinner. I usally end up watching tv at that point but that time could be spent more usefully. When i want to solve a set of Qs, i refer the GMAX split, copy the question numbers to my answer grid and sit down to solve them. All this one after the other. Which of course allows me to do a time pass for a cool 10mins. Abandoning this practice should hopefully help me spend my time more productively.

No comments: