Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Check before you Plan

I have access to the GMAX course so i'll be using that( and reviewing it here after each class) but the thing is that the course is online. Or so i thought. I know they have a CD version but by the time they ship it to me, i wont have enough time left. Today's an off so i thought i would start off on the GMAX course. I actually got up a little earlier thinking that I would start the download process before going to brush my teeth and drink my coffee. That would give me 30mins of download time and the download would continue while i started class. Only when i logged into GMAX did i realise that i can even download the videos :-( . It never occurred to me to check whether i could download the videos.

So here I am, downloading all the videos not having started my prep. I had hoped to start with CR because i'm good with Q and i'll be (finally) picking up the SCG today. Instead i'm writing blog posts and updating my laptop :D

Time to go brush, drink my coffee and find something else to study.

No comments: