Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Math_Aner_05

Algebra-1

Any of you remember the taj Mahal tea-bag ad??

Dip dip dip
Add a bit of sugar
and its ready to sip....

With due apologies

Zip zip zip
Add a bit of OG
and i'm ready to Rip :-D

yup, yet another class that i zipped through. Am beginning to think that while this course is fantastic for beginners, people like me who are at a slightly advanced(Ahem!) level are probably getting bored. So far I always used to take the Math class in the morning when the entire house is asleep and i'm the only one awake. I love studying in the quiet that envelops the world. Helps me focus and concentrate. LOL!! Given my powers of concentration( mom wont stop ragging me about how a small fly passin through is enough to distract me) it makes sense no?

But now i'm beginning to think that maybe i should swap Math for English. I end up spending the morning zipping through the class but that still consumes time. I havent done much on the English course but i really think i should especially after bombing so badly on the ONLY gmat test i took. And i probably should start taking a whole lot more of them.

So that's settled then. English in the morning and Math in the evening. Even if i zip through, i wont be missing much. And hopefully, i'll be covering a whole lot more work :-)

No comments: