Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Ebook success!

After days of unsuccessfully trying to get my e-book to work i've finally managed a temporary solution. I couldnt get the ebook to read books off the SmartMedia card so i finally had to transfer it to the in-built memory. I'm left with virtually no space after having transferred the 1000 series(CR,RC,SC) but that's ok. Otherwise i'd end up reading those instead of working on my GMAT :D

A lot of people who's study process I read, while vouching for the 1000series, also mention in the same breath that they never managed to finish them. I bet half the problem is that you need a computer while i'm sure there must be quite a few out there who've happily used their company printer to print out everything. To them all i can say is Lucky B#$%^&!!

The formatting is a little off on the e-book, almost half the screen is covered by something for the CR and the RC but i really dont care. I can read it and answer it so i'm focussing on getting them done. RC's going to be a bore but CR i'll be working my butt off!

Here's to some hard studying!

No comments: