Monday, December 31, 2007

Wow!!

When I made my last post, honestly I was looking for Paige to post since I knew that she was my ONLY reader :D So you can imagine my surprise when i got a veritable flood of comments urging me to submit by R2( ok so i know 4 is not that many, but given i was only looking for 1 response, AND prior to her there was nobody, this constitutes a flood! :-p And if you dont agree, leave me a comment :D )

Which has nw got me wondering how many people are actually reading my blog and from where are there finding it! So

a.)CLustrMaps is now installed.
b.) Google analytics shall follow shortly :D

Happy New Year to all :D

2 comments:

JulyDream said...

I presume you already know this, but it comes up on Hella's applicants list: http://opencoder.org/mbablogs/applicants/ It's an easy place to find new posts and empathize with other applicants. Hella's link is also on ClearAdmit Wiki.

Happy to hear you like my comments! I'm always a bit surprised when people mention me in their blogs. :)

Happy New Year! You're going to rock this application!

Neo2000 said...

Actually,I didnt know (mbarrassed Grin!) I had submitted my blog link ages ago but when it didnt get listed for quite a while, i simply stopped checking. Like you, nice to know that my blog's being listed somewhere :)

Happy New Year to you too :)
(Sends out positive vibes for her Darden Interview) :D