Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Revamp!

I'm doing 2 of my Boston University essays all over again. Of course, this means that i'm missing the Dec19th deadline which in turn means i'm delaying knowing my admission status by a whole month. Dont know how good a thing that is. I'm hearing of students getting admitted with a full schol and i'm fearful that i wont get the full schol simply because i'm applying late. That would suck.

On the flip side, i think i can present a better story with the new essays so i guess i have to be willing to take the risk. What sucks though is the amount of time i spent on one essay and now know that i wont be using that essay anywhere.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I applied on 19th. I know that I could have improvised on my essays a tad bit if I had more time. But I chose to submit the application on 19th.

Best of luck to both of us

Neo2000 said...

Well, I wasnt in the least bit ready. As always, i think its better to go in with your best essays and honestly the ones i'm doing really sucked so no worries there. Have to make the R2 deadline though :D