Monday, December 24, 2007

What a Waste!!

Yesterday was a total washout. I was only supposed to buy a pair of formal shoes and get back home before i left for an evening get together. However, them not having the shoes meant going hunting till i finally just bought a pair. Did i mention i hate shopping? :D

So then I had to go out to meet people who were various reasons got delayed. I finally got tired of waiting and left. Reached home at 6:30 and was too tired to do anything after that :-|

So Sunday's work = 0

4 comments:

JulyDream said...

Sunday is meant to be a day of rest. ;) If it makes you feel better, I basically got up, had breakfast, watched movies all afternoon, then went back to bed. Equally as unproductive.

Neo2000 said...

True but unlike you, who has gotten in 4 applications AND been interviewed i have yet to get in a single application :(

Appaling no? :-p

JulyDream said...

Not appalling. You'll get there... promise. Plus, just because I turned in applications, doesn't mean they were quality. I'm just hoping I get lucky. ;)

Sometimes you need a veg day to kick you in the booty for the next week.

Neo2000 said...

Kick in the booty eh.

There's a saying in Hindi which my mom loves repeating to me. Roughly translated it goes

"People who deserve kicks,
Never Listen to Words"

Apt??

:D