Thursday, January 31, 2008

Interviewed!

So i finally get interviewed by BU on the 28th. I like to think it went off well. In the first few euphoric moments after the interview i was positive it went of well. Once i slept on it, all the worries and doubts came creeping back. i still like to think it went of well so...

Interview was pretty standard. Got interviewed by one Ms Betty Harper. The usual questions

Tell me about your job. what do you do there.
Leadership Quality
Uniqueness
Why did you quit your last job
A task that met with resistance but you were still able to change
Have you considered the Ms-MBA program.

She did tell me that she hadnt read my essays but that she had my file and resume before her.Almost a blind interview then. Lasted about 17mins.

Fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Amar Deshpande said...

Neo,

that is good news - good luck with other apps. Any word on Ross?

Unknown said...

someone said he already got admission from BU. I envy'em so much

JulyDream said...

Don't let your worries overcome you. I walked out of my last interview - stunned. I knew it was set up for me to succeed and I couldn't figure out what went wrong, why she didn't understand what I explained, yet it turns out, I was wrong. It went well enough to convert to admit. :)

Keep your head up! You've done all your can do.

Neo2000 said...

Apologies for the late replies.

@bschool- The only word i got fm Ross is a mass mailer that says all decisions will be release by March 15th

@wonhee--It was only an interview invite. They wont confirm anything till i submit my TOEFL score which i'm taking on Saturday.

@Paige-- :)