Thursday, January 3, 2008

Chilled!!

Whew!! Its a wonder what a few hours of stressed out essay editing can achieve!! Big thanks to all the people who spent the hours reviewing my work. I'm almost done with with my essays so i'm finally breathing free. R3 and R4 have come back with good reviews while R1 and R2 have made the cut too :) Just some final editing here and there and tomorrow Ross app get submitted!!

Scary thought that is considering its my dream school. Shouldnt i be submitting this last?? Doesnt it say somewhere that your best essays should be written last?? Somehow i've liked the Ross essays and mostly liked my answers as well. Lets just hope the Ad-Com thinks so too :)

REALLY REALLY BIG THANKS TO ALL MY REVIEWERS!!!

1 comment:

JulyDream said...

Good luck!! Hope all works out.

PS. I don't think they should be submitted last. Granted, I do believe my last essays rocked, but it took 4 days and A LOT of attention from one reviewer to get them there. By app 4, I was fried. :)