Sunday, July 29, 2007

Swamped!!

Techie geek that I am, I know that there's huge amounts of information on the www if you know how to look properly. Like so many other things, that was just another factual statement i could toss out to my "non-geeky" family,friends, co-workers and whoever else would listen to me.


Till of course, it became time for me to start researching B-schools. OMG!! The amount of information out there is staggering! The number of sites, people posting away all kinds of data, how on earth am i ever supposed to make an sense of it all?

Was supposed to call up Kunal over the weekend but I didnt. I know he's out of station over the weekend so i'll have to wait till he comes back before i call. I should finish the call as early as possible. Working on essays is not going to be easy in the least. The only consoling point is that he's re-apping to Chi so i'll have some company there :)

4 comments:

Amit Aggarwal said...

Hi there!

just read your blog.. its good but hope you could keep on posting regularly! If you can add a post about your preps and decisions you are making, the things you considered while making decisions, your doubts about the decision you made then i believe people reading this blog may even help you somewhere. :)
Just only one thing don;t procastinate any more..
Best of luck buddy
Remain hopeful
Amit Aggarwal

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about Kunal Nagpal?

One more thing mate,
try to respond/reply to the comments you receive on your blog otherwise you'll lose your visitors...

Neo2000 said...

Amit,i intend for this blog to be an all out record of my GMAT journey so yeah i'll be posting everything related to it :)

aim, yup same Kunal :)

Anonymous said...

OKies 8)