Friday, July 20, 2007

Damn!!

Even though I've booked my date, that sense of urgency has still not bitten me yet. I'm still plodding through my PR and struggling to finish it. Beginning to get bored of it now. Hoping to get it over with by this weekend and move on to either the OG or Kaplan by Monday. Reading Montauk and Bodine in bits and pieces. Yet to finalise on colleges. Such a lot of work so little time.
Job's not interesting any more. Its becoming boring and its also sapping all my energies. I have to spend long hours at the center with nothing much to do or do some mind-numbingly dumb work and that's even more frustrating.

Pressure from home also to get things moving. To go to a B-school this year. To improve the financial situation. To stop thinking only about myself and to think about the family for a change.

PRESSURE!!

How well can I handle it? Its only going to get worse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you aim-wsc?

:mg: ;)