Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Chuck it man!

I've decided to chuck the PR for the time being. Under the pretext of finishing PR "first" i was simply delaying starting work on the other books. So I've chucked it for the time being. When I feel like it i'll come back to it. Or atleast for the tests/exercises.

In the meanwhile (meaning yesterday night) i've started with beatthegmat's flashcards

Will also start with the Kaplan book that I have courtesy Ronnie. Yet to pick my colleges. Arranged with Kunal to call him late at night and discuss this. Conversations with him generally go on for about 30mins to 45mins(based on the One time that I called him :D and later confirmed by iday)

Thinking of a template that should help me decide schools. Unfortunately, I dont quite know what exactly I should be looking for in a school. I've got ideas floating in my head but should hopefully be able to put everything down on paper after my chat with Kunal.

Looking for people who can take a look at my essays. This is a toughie.

HELP!!!

No comments: