Saturday, September 29, 2007

710 and 710

Scores on GMATPrep

On the first Q was 50 and V was 36 (IIRC)
On the second Q was 46 and V was 42

I like to think I'm going to get Q50 and V42 tomorrow :-) giving me that lovely 750.

Over the past coupla days, or atleast since yesterday, i've been tensed/nervous/off-colour/... whatever you want to call it. Havent been able to focus on the test also. In a way, I guess this bodes well for me, if i'm unable to focus and still doing well (come on 710 is pretty good ok and i have a history of doing better on exam day than on mock days) i should score reasonably well :-)


Fingers crossed :-D

2 comments:

JayD said...

What's motivating you to do the MBA? What's your background?

Just curious because I've been considering the MBA for a couple of years. I'm very much entrenched in an engineering job and I'm looking at other options.

Good luck with the GMAT tomorrow.

Neo2000 said...

JayD,

Thanks.Now that I'm done with the GMAT i'll be posting a "why" pretty soon :-)