Monday, May 12, 2008

GMAT and MBA News

For those of you'll who facebook (and are willing to trust me :D )

http://apps.facebook.com/gmat_mba_news/index.php

More details here
http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=13476787415

Lemme know how I can improve on it. I also want to put in Hella's lists, and if there are any other blogs i've missed do let me know. Maybe i'll move to vertical tabs then.

Suggestions/Criticisms are always welcome. And so is improved text for the "About Us" page :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Neo,

What is this application for, GMAT and MBA news?

Also, how does this application work? I'm fairly new to Facebook and want to know what happens when you add an application like this?

Thanks!

Neo2000 said...

Hi Sara,

Most new ppl to the GMAT and MBA world dont really know what to read. I've tried to list all the important feeds in one place so that its easier for you to read them. I put it on facebook because that way you can share what you think is important with your friends.

Going forward, I'll also be adding Hella's list and a way for you to be notified of news on colleges that you are interested in.

Hope you like the tool :)

Anonymous said...

I noticed that all the blog posts from Accepted Admissions Almanac are displaying. I just wanted to let you know that you can subscribe to the MBA RSS feed, and if you do so, only blog posts relating to MBA admissions will display in the application.

The link to subscribe to RSS feeds is http://www.accepted.com/blog/subscribe.aspx.

Regards,
Rachel Cavalier
Accepted.com

Neo2000 said...

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for the update. I've updated the application. Do let me know if you have any more feedback :)